Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nobody but you=D


G'day mate.....!!!!!guess what?i met ma sweetheart today...!!!its our 2nd anniversary ordy=D=D..ah Shit she's leaving soon for further study =(,i really hate this waving goodbye-leaving-sober scene.but yeah.....you know sometimes there is the up's and down's of life and it even fucked me up sometimes.I hate to leave her,but there's no choice.I gotta think bout her opportunity and chances.Yeah..like i said with the ups and down of life,sometimes its necessary for sacrifice to comes our way,i believe this is the test in our relationship,the faith that we got for each other...no matter how far u are from me..."i'll be just right there for you babe".Just like i promised you before,no matter what you will always be my only one.I know sometimes the fighting and arguing that people just can't run away from it.Maybe its a part of a test in every relationship.i am not gonna stop loving you dear,aint gonna lose you..Because you really mean the world to me babe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment